Steel Sanitizer Dispenser – Key Features
- Completely foot-operated – no hand contact points
- Ideal for transition zones to prevent cross-contamination
- No electricity required – no batteries or electric costs
- It does not require expensive, specially-designed chemical packages.
- Draws liquids or gels from any container, which allows the cost savings afforded by using bulk packaged chemicals
- Machined stainless steel pump and all stainless steel construction – built to last!
- Pressure damper absorbs shock from harsh “stomping” on the foot pedal.
- Performance tested to over 1 million strokes.
- Adjustable from 2,800 to 8,400 dispenses per gallon
- Side-by-side field tests indicated a preference for the Sentry over other available dispensers.
- Made in the USA
- Available in a free-standing configuration (#976901)
- See other Lafferty sanitation equipment in Catalog 11
Sentry – Steel Sanitizer Dispenser Includes:
- All stainless steel housing and mounting brackets
- Machined stainless steel dispensing pump
- Output volume adjustment knob with locking nut
- Chemical suction tube and strainer
- Sturdy stainless steel foot pedal
- Total Height – 44 Inches
- Height to Spray Head – 41 Inches
- Dispenses per Gallon – Adjustable
Links & Resources
Installation & Operation Instructions (Printer-friendly PDF)
Product Sheet (Printer-friendly PDF)