Sentry Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
The Sentry Hand Sanitizer Dispenser (Floor Mount) is a hands-free, all stainless steel dispenser for gel and liquid hand hygiene products (sanitizer/soap). Foot pedal activation eliminates contamination due to hand contact, and a stainless steel mechanical pump sprays a field-adjustable amount of product into the user’s hand. The industrial design allows for free-standing operation or permanent installation. Perfect for dispensing hand sanitizer in food preparation areas, hospitals, military facilities, retail store entrances, and countless other locations.
- Completely foot-operated sanitizer dispenser – no hand contact points
- Ideal for transition zones to prevent cross-contamination
- No electricity required – no batteries or electric costs
- It does not require expensive, specially-designed chemical packages.
- Draws liquids or gels from any container, which allows the cost savings afforded by using bulk packaged chemicals
- Machined stainless steel pump and all stainless steel construction – built to last!
- Pressure damper absorbs shock from harsh “stomping” on the foot pedal.
- Performance tested to over 1 million strokes.
- Adjustable from 2,800 to 8,400 dispenses per gallon
- Side-by-side field tests indicated a preference for the Sentry over other available dispensers.
- Made in the USA
- Available in a wall-mounted configuration (#976906)
- See other Lafferty sanitation equipment in Catalog 11
Sentry Hand Sanitizer Dispenser – Links & Resources
Also from Sentry: