Key Features – Sentry Foot Pedal Sanitizer Dispenser
- Completely foot-operated – no hand contact points
- Ideal for transition zones to prevent cross-contamination
- No electricity required – no batteries or electric costs
- Draws ready-to-use liquids or gels
- It does not require expensive, specially-designed sanitizer or soap packages, which allows the cost savings afforded by using bulk packaged products.
- A lockable enclosure secures the product to discourage tampering and theft.
- Accommodates 1 gallon jugs (6.25″ x 6.25″ x 14″)
- Machined stainless steel pump and all stainless steel construction – built to last!
- Pressure damper absorbs shock from harsh “stomping” on the foot pedal.
- The performance was tested to over 1 million strokes.
- Adjustable from 2,800 to 8,400 dispenses per gallon
- Side-by-side field tests indicated a preference for the Sentry over other available dispensers.
- Made in the USA
- Available in a wall-mounted configuration (#976906)
- See other Lafferty sanitation equipment in Catalog 11
Foot Pedal Sanitizer Dispenser – Includes
- All stainless steel housing
- Lockable enclosure (lock not included)
- Machined stainless steel dispensing pump
- Output volume adjustment knob with locking nut
- Machined polypropylene Safe Flow™ Lid
- Chemical suction tube and strainer
- Sturdy stainless steel base and foot pedal
Sentry Foot Pedal Sanitizer Dispenser – Specifications/Requirements
- Total Height – 44 Inches
- Height to Spray Head – 41 Inches
- Dispenses per Gallon – Adjustable
Links & Resources
Installation & Operation Instructions (Printer-friendly PDF)
Product Sheet (Printer-friendly PDF)