Ronco – PrimaCut 510 Cut-Resistant Glove
The Ronco PrimaCut 510 HPPE cut-resistant glove provides cut, abrasion, tear, and puncture-resistance without sacrificing function. Made from specially engineered HPPE fiber, it means that they are also thin, flexible, and comfortable enough for all-day wear, and with Level 5 cut-resistance, these gloves will keep your hands safe from accidental cuts and scratches.
An HPPE (high-performance polyethylene) glove can be used on its own or layered when maximum cut protection is crucial.
Features/Specifications – HPPE Cut-Resistant Glove
- Sold Individually
- Flexible & Breathable
- EN388 – Cut Level 5
- ANSI – Cut Level A3
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) Compliant
- FREE from harmful AZO Dye & Benzidine compounds
- Glass Handling
- Meat/Fish/Poultry Processing
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Scrap Metal Handling
- Recycling & Waste Management