Lafferty 612 – Compact Chemical Fogger – Key Features
- A portable hose-end fogger makes it easy to fog hard-to-reach areas or where fixed location foggers are impractical.
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator.
- Atomizes and sprays chemical solutions using only compressed air
- Low CFM requirement allows for use with small or large air compressors.
- Low volume output is ideal for precise chemical application and fogging in small areas.
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals from the attached bottle.
- Projects up to 6′
- Damp fog (mist) fills the air and covers exposed surfaces with chemicals, including hard-to-reach areas.
- Fog/mist can be adjusted: Included metering tips can reduce chemical usage for “drier” output, or an optional needle valve can reduce airflow for “wetter” output.
- A lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Lid color options help identify equipment to enhance safety (blue standard – red, yellow, or green optional)
- Available with higher volume output (#950001-B, 950101-B)
- See Catalog 7 for handheld, permanently mounted, and portable foggers
- Use the Lafferty Fogger Planning Tool to design the optimal fogging system for any facility
Lafferty 612 – Compact Chemical Fogger Includes:
- Thumb gun
- Machined polypropylene fogger body
- Metering tip holder
- 5 color-coded precision metering tips
- 32 oz wide-mouth, polyethylene bottle
- Ready-to-Use Chemical Solution
- Compressed Air
- 3/8″ or Greater Air Supply Line
Links & Resources
Lafferty Fogger Planning Tool
Lafferty Catalog 7 for handheld, permanently mounted, and portable foggers