Lafferty 305 Disinfectant Fogger
This is a damp mist sprayer that uses compressed air and venturi action to draw ready-to-use chemical solutions from the attached bottle and project up to 25 feet. The adjustable output can wet surfaces at close range or spray mist (fog) into the air to cover exposed surfaces and penetrate hard-to-reach areas.
- Damp fog (mist) fills the air and covers exposed surfaces with chemicals, including hard-to-reach areas.
- Fog/mist can be adjusted: Included metering tips can reduce chemical usage for “drier” output, or an optional needle valve can reduce airflow for “wetter” output.
- A lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Lid colour options help identify equipment to enhance safety (blue standard – red, yellow, or green optional)
- Available with lower projection distance and compressed air volume requirement (#950000-B, 950001-B)
Lafferty 305 Disinfectant Fogger – Requirements
- Ready-to-Use Chemical Solution
- ADD CONSTANT AMERICA – Multi Surface Sanitizer
- Compressed Air – up to 7.4CFM @ 80 PSI
- Minimum Air Supply – 3/8″
Links & Resources
Lafferty Fogger Planning Tool
Lafferty Catalog 7 for handheld, permanently mounted, and portable foggers