ERB Omega II Hard Hats – Features
- Featuring a sleek, ribbed, and well-balanced, low profile design that provides incredible stability.
- Molded from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for maximum protection and comfort.
- Accessory slots accommodate a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing protection products.
- Chinstrap attachments accommodate most chin strap styles.
- Cushioned brow pad absorbs moisture to help keep the wearer cool and comfortable.
- Brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable.
- Comfortable, impact-absorbing, 6-point woven nylon suspension
- “Secure-Fit Ratchet” suspensions fit head sizes 6 1/2 – 8
- Softer band material adjusts to the wearer’s head for a more comfortable fit and allows for easier size adjustment.
- Weight – standard adjustment 13.4 oz/379 grams, ratchet adjustment 14.2 oz/403 grams.
- Built-in goggle retainer clips.
- CSA Reverse Headband certified.
- Made in America.
ERB Omega II Hard Hats – Specifications/Regulations
- Shell Material – High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Suspension – Ratcheting, 6-Point
- Meets ANSI Type I, Class C, G, and E requirements
- Meets CSA Type I, Class C, G, and E requirements