Comfort-Air – HEPA P100 Filter Cartridges – Features
Comfort-Air P100 HEPA filter respirator cartridge(s) are suitable for numerous applications because of their low-profile, water, and flame-resistant format. They are commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal works, foundries, and soldering.
If used in conjunction with a Comfort-Air half-mask, Permissible Exposure Limits must not exceed 10 times PEL; when concentrations exceed 10 times but DO NOT exceed 50 times PEL, workers must use the Comfort-Air 130M Full-Facepiece Respirator. These cartridges or accompanying apparatuses are NOT for Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) environments.
- NIOSH approved for protection against oil and non-oil particulates
- toxic dust, mists & fumes, lead dust & fumes, cadmium, arsenic, MDA, silica, brake dust, exotic welding, glass fiber & asbestos.
- (Note: Specific limitations apply for asbestos removal, see OSHA 1910.1001).
- interchangeable with all Comfort-Air respirators
- water, oil & flame-resistant
- reduced inventory requirements
- made in the USA
- NIOSH approved
Comfort-Air – HEPA P100 Filter Cartridges are recommended for:
- welding, brazing & soldering
- composite finishing & refinishing
- metal & foundry
- painting, paint mixing & preparation
- pesticide application
- powder coating
- pulp & paper
- chemical manufacturing
- sealant coatings application
- pesticides application
- janitorial and maintenance
- aluminum processing